Mount Batten

General chat section where users can ask advice or discuss kit etc. amongst each other

Mount Batten

Postby EMU » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:01 pm

Does anyone know if the MB centre is open on the 23rd December please?

Re: Mount Batten

Postby EMU » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:03 am

I managed to get through and they're shut. As it's a Saturday and not Christmas Eve, Christmas day or Boxing day I'm not impressed. Bah Humbug.

Postby Clive A » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Emu is not alone in being disappointed by the closure of Mount Batten Centre over the Christmas period; I also have strong feelings about having the facilities that I have paid for closed over the holiday period. How do you feel?

If you share our feelings then you are probably moaning amongst yourselves, but that’s not good enough. You need to tell Mount Batten that you are disgruntled or they will carry on under the impression that it is perfectly acceptable to close the facilities that you have already paid to use.

I have contacted Mount Batten to register my feeling but 1 lone voice isn’t going to change anything.

Mount Batten’s e-mail address is enquiries@mount-batten-centre.com and their phone number is 01752 404567

Over to you.
The First Man.

Postby TerryC » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:33 am

Clive the committee were well aware of the early closing over Xmas by Mount Batten and I understand voiced their concerns when it was announced by the centre management. I'm not sure what Mount Battens reasoning was except to save money. It certainly is a sad state of affairs when over a holiday period as a club we have no access to the facilities which we pay for.

Probably the easiest way to get the centre to open is to arrange a wedding, they seem to take priority now.

As a regular user of Mount Batten over previous Xmas periods I will be voicing my concerns with the centre.

Terry

Postby EMU » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:21 pm

I've emailed them but had no reply.

Return to PPCA Chat